Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Subscribe to This Blog

And to other Internet pages. There are many ways you can subscribe to updates on Internet pages, I understand, but the only subscription service I've been able to understand is from Blogarithm.

If you subscribe through Blogarithm, that service will send you an email once a day on the days I update my Blog. See the Blogarithm box in the right column? Enter your email address, hit the "Click Here" button, and you will be taken to Blogarithm. If you don't have an account with the service, you will have to set one up. If you do have an account, the service will give you a chance to enter this Blog to your list of followed Internet sites.

Given I am not updating this Blog as often as I used to, I hope this makes your life easier.

No comments: