Tuesday, April 17, 2007

38 Hours of House Cleaning

I certainly hope you Garden ladies are worth it. :)

I have had two women in here for 2 days, vacuuming, dusting, washing walls and ceilings, windows, baseboards and other woodwork, and floors. I thought they would NEVER leave. Of course, my office, which is a mess, was off limits.

But they now say that because the "core" is clean, they can come in every other week and do a quick tidy up. There's also less pet hair now with only 2 cats.

I am exhausted, and I didn't even do any of the work.

Actually, I needed a spring cleaning. I haven't done it myself since I moved into the house over 3 years ago.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad those wonderful woman helped you out. They are so lucky to be live so close. I will be there next week. I love saying that. Sending lots of love your way.
XOXOXO
Alice

Anonymous said...

I love it that you had others clean your house! Having a clean house gives me a whole new outlook on life. Of course, when I was married & we rarely had a housecleaner, I cleaned the house before she arrived. :)

Enjoy!
Linda (& Napoleon)

Venita said...

Alice, may I say that I have left the front porch, including the resin chairs, for you, you cleaning wonder-woman!!

Anonymous said...

Gee thanks LOL
Alice