Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Today Sucked

I got up extra early because I had the appt for a CT scan and the thoracic surgeon. They called about 15 minutes before I left (it's a long drive) to tell me it was off because the DR had been called to emergency surgery. So I had to morning to continue working on other stuff, like my SSDI application. I had shot Ennis early and low at +10 because I thought I was going to be out past +12.

Around noon, I realized that I was just flat-ass worn out. I had a 3pm new PT appt somewhere far away that I had no idea where it was. Sure, yes, I google mapped it. I called them to cancel. The lady said she understood; that often happens with their clients. This place specializes in PT for women with breast and GYN cancers.

Tomorrow. Jim's family DR in the AM, SSDI application right after lunch, and now my intake with the new PT late in the afternoon.

Just thinking about this wears me out.

PS. Blogger has "switched" everyone over to the new version. It presents the opportunity to label posts with topics. This is the first one I am going to try this on. I have no clue what this is going to do or how it is going to work. Bear with me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Try to get some rest. You do need rest,meds,food and water. Take care of yourself, you are loved by many of us.
XOXOX
Alice